Informationen zur Anzeige:
Graduate Sales & Market Development (m/f/d)
17.09.2021, SCHOTT AG
Job Board | Graduate Sales & Market Development Be the ONE who joins a great team.
We are more than 16.500 experts in 34 countries around the globe - become #oneofus!
Graduate Sales & Market Development
- Your main focus is the market expansion for SCHOTT in Scandinavia and Benelux
- Analyze markets, technical trends and customer behavior as a basis for our business development activities
- Report on your analysis and follow-up on your findings with support of the sales office colleagues from Scandinavia/Benelux
- Realize your own ideas form the start
- Reach excellence, apply your learnings in day-to-day challenges and make a difference to our company
- University degree with above average results in business administration, international business, engineering or related areas
- First relevant, practical experience in sales and business development through internships and/or job training, international experience/stay abroad is a plus
- Proactive, independent, determined work approach, process-and result oriented thinking personality
- Geographical flexibility, global thinking and ability to work effectively across cultures
- Excellent presentation, communication and networking skills
- Fluent command of English and preferably German
At SCHOTT, you can expect a unique corporate culture where we emphasize equity, diversity and inclusion. We know: motivated and committed employees are the condition for the success of our company.
Talent development Further training and education International assignments Flexible working hours
You are interested in connecting with different cultures and discovering the potential of yourself in an international corporation. The possibility to make a difference together with diverse people around the globe energizes you? Then you might be just the one, we’re looking for. Join us as Graduate sales & market development* based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
You will get:
- 24 months International Graduate Program that prepares you for a career in an international business environment
- International assignment at least 3-6 months to broaden your intercultural competencies
- Support by an experienced mentor for the whole duration of the program
- Participation in SCHOTT‘s International Graduate Meeting in Mainz, Germany to expand your network within SCHOTT
- Career development conversation prior to the end of the program
- On the job training and participation in international projects
Please feel free to contact us
We’re looking forward to your application
SCHOTT Scandinavia A/SHuiting Zhang
Before you start your application at SCHOTT, there are many things you will want to know. What are the different ways I can apply? And how does the application process at SCHOTT actually work? We receive many questions about the application process. We answer the most frequently asked ones
*At SCHOTT, it’s your personality that counts – not your gender, your identity, or origin.
Technische Berufe, Ingenieurwesen
Techn. Management, Projektplanung
Vertrieb, Marketing, Medien
Vertrieb, Verkauf, Handel
Marketing, PR, Werbung